Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Wheat English Muffins

I don't know about you, but I find myself eating a lot of English muffins, usually a few a week, for breakfast.  There are so many things you can do with them when toasted, put some peanut butter on them, or jam, or just plain butter.  One of my favorite ways is to make an egg mcmuffin by adding a scrambled egg and some cheese.  I found a recipe on Pinterest for whole wheat english muffins. Sold! I made them one afternoon and they turned out really well, as shown below. I didn't measure the thickness as the recipe calls, I just kind of eyeballed it. I've made several batches since that first batch and they are a hit.  I usually freeze them a few days after I make them, pop one into the toaster to defrost, and they good as new.  Find the recipe here.


No comments:

Post a Comment