Sunday, March 20, 2016

Welcome!

Pinterest has become super popular with people pinning millions of things on their boards, but not everyone actually does anything with those pins.  I'm slowly working my way through my Pinterest boards trying out lots of new things.  I'll let you know how they turn out, what worked, and what didn't work.  These posts will be short and sweet and get right to the point. You can follow me on pinterest at the name ginaphoto.  So, let's start!

I wanted to bring some cookies into work, so I decided to make these delicious looking things.


They looked easy enough. Here's how mine turned out:



Not bad.  I'd say they were a hit.  These were pretty easy to make and were tasty!  Have you made these?  How did they turn out for you?  For the recipe, click on the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment